
I AM PERRY ISAAC GIFFORD. TODAY'S THANKSGIVING DAY.
THIS IS MY EMPTY STOMACH...THIS IS THE BUFFET.
AND HERE'S A LITTLE SECRET. I'M THE THANKSGIVING PRO.
WHEN IT COMES TO TURKEY DAY, THERE'S NOTHING I DON'T KNOW
Percy presents the readers with the P.I.G. (his initials) rules to a happy Thanksgiving. Every page has delightful illustrations and a rhyming verse to explain his rules. Thanksgiving is all about family and appreciation. Percy knows that he needs to wear what his Mom wants him to wear because it will get him to the food sooner. He knows that helping his Dad clean-up will get him to the food sooner. He knows the he needs to greet his family, but it doesn't have to take all day! Once he gets to the THANKSGIVING BUFFET he piles his plate high and eats every last bit. His whole family is stuffed but then there is DESSERT! Families will enjoy the Percy Issac Gifford's rules of Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all our families!
AND WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT, APPRECIATION IS A BIG DEAL.
TODAY'S THE DAY TO SHOW YOU'RE THANKFUL, AND NOT JUST FOR THE MEAL.
IT'S A DAY TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES JUST WHAT THEY MEAN TO YOU.
SO BEFORE THANKSGIVING'S OVER, THAT'S SOMETHING YOU MUST DO.
No comments:
Post a Comment